Thank You

In relation to my previous post, my family and I would like to thank everyone who sympathized and gave their love and support when my grandmother passed away last week. I was so deeply touched to receive text messages from people extending their condolences to our family despite the fact that they haven't met my grandmother. Also to those who came to the wake especially to those who came after office hours (I know you're all tired and that LP is a bit far from where most of you live), our heartfelt thank you.

0 comments:

Thank You

In relation to my previous post, my family and I would like to thank everyone who sympathized and gave their love and support when my grandmother passed away last week. I was so deeply touched to receive text messages from people extending their condolences to our family despite the fact that they haven't met my grandmother. Also to those who came to the wake especially to those who came after office hours (I know you're all tired and that LP is a bit far from where most of you live), our heartfelt thank you.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Big Eyed Gal